Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Final lighting class entry - "Subject" returns!

Last night was, sadly, my last night in my Lighting class.  I will have to miss the last two weeks since I'll be away on vacation.  I've learned much more than I ever thought I would and have made some new friends.  I'll really miss the experience.  Also, we had an excellent teacher and he has a great website http://billluskphotography.com and I'd encourage you to check out his work.

The assignment for this photo was to create an image where the source of the light was shown in the image.  For those of you who followed my 365 blog, you'll know my husband George started referring to himself as "Subject" since he was in so many photos.  I haven't featured him in the blog this year yet, but here he is with me in this image of us having dinner in our dining room.  This shot was lit with only candles and the chandelier.

2 comments:

  1. Wow thats stunning Debbie we are very impressed you really are doing very well. Steven,Lindy & Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm enjoying it and maybe one day I'll start a new career!

      Delete