Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yet another cat photo

Today I'm working hard to delete photos so I can free up enough memory on my computer to install the new version of Photoshop.  Not an easy task.  In the meantime, I bought a flash cord today so I can use my flash off-camera and decided to play around with it a little bit.  I have no clue what I'm doing.  I bought a book that hopefully will help, but haven't had time to dig into it yet.  I did learn two things today, however: don't shoot yourself in the eyes up close with the flash because it will give you a headache; and when you take a flash shot of a cat you only get one try.  After that burst of light they bolt like a "flash" (yes, sorry, pun intended)!  Mojo was the victim....I mean subject....today.  Now back to cleaning up my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment