Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flowers in vase


I decided to mess around with Photoshop this afternoon for a little while to drastically change a photo and to improve my PS skills.  I took the photo of the vase and flower and then worked with PS to create the final look against the white background.  I was supposed to do this with a colorful flower against a white background so I could easily cut out the flower and vase.  Well, I only had a white flower, so I tried it against a yellow gold background.  Unfortunately my selection didn't work too well at the edge of the vase since there wasn't enough contrast between the vase color and the background at that point, but I wanted to learn the skills, so I just went with it.  Not a perfect job, but I learned a lot in the process.  These are the before and after images.

No comments:

Post a Comment