Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last morning in Anguilla






Since this is a travel day, I want to post early so I don't have to think about it when we get home tonight.  Not much time for anything creative, so just a few shots from the morning.  I wanted to spend more time going around the island taking photos of the houses and buildings.  I love the colors and design.  But of course the beach beckoned, so I didn't get around to it.  Here is one of the colorful storefronts that was beside our breakfast spot this morning.  I'm also posting a few images of the lovely villa we rented.  And finally, we were met everyday by the goats grazing in a scrubby lot across from our villa, so I wanted to take a few shots of them to remember them by.  Next post.....back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment