Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crocus Bay day




The sun returned today and we took advantage of it by lounging around at da' Vida's at Crocus Bay most of the day.  I like my little Panosonic point and shoot.  It's got a nifty little Leica lens and takes great photos.  The only problem is that in the sun you can't see anything except your face reflecting back at you in the monitor.  So composition is a total guess.  I suppose that's what they mean by the term "point and shoot", since that's all you can do.  I got a few to post however, since a beautiful day on one of our favorite beaches seems to make a nice image without much help from me.  My favorite is the old structure down the beach a bit.  It looks like an old house left in shambles by some long ago hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment