Thursday, August 26, 2010

More iphone - Sugar Creek Park and Target












Today I continued taking photos with my iphone and had fun.  I also realize that there are a few of these shots I'd like to go back and shoot with my dslr so I can get them at a higher resolution for printing.  The first shots are actually my favorites and I took these as I was leaving Target and saw the light coming through the dining area at the Starbucks.  There was something that evoked a railroad car about these.   The other shots were taken at the Sugar Creek Greenway park.  The way I did my workflow was that I took all these with my "Best Camera" app because it captures in a little high resolution.  Then I downloaded them into Lightroom and did some light editing.  Next I uploaded them back to my phone so I could apply the various apps from Polarize, Camera Bag and Lo-Mob.  Sorry that the ones from Target are somewhat repetitive, but I had a hard time chosing and finally just gave in and posted several.

No comments:

Post a Comment