Monday, August 23, 2010

New iphone app

I downloaded a couple of iphone photography apps today to play with and I'll be using them a lot this week.  A photographer friend (and instructor), Sarah Baron, is gathering cellphone photos to post to her blog on Friday and I'm going to play around with it this week so I can submit a few.  The app I used for this quick shot is called "Toy Camera" and provides random effects for each image.  You can't control the effect, so it's fun to see what you get with each shot.  I just walked around the house and took a few.....this is the dining room.  Be sure to check out Sarah's blog http://sarahbaronphotography.blogspot.com/2010/08/look-out-nikon-here-comes-iphone.html to see the cellphone photos that were submitted last week.  (Mine is the one I shot at 300 East and posted last week).

No comments:

Post a Comment