Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More fun with iphone apps





















I decided to experiment today by photographing the same subject (in this case, a hanging fixture in our guest bedroom) with many different combinations of several different iphone apps.  The ones I used are RetroCamera, Hipstamatic, Camera Bag, ShakeItPhoto, ToyCamera, Polarize and Lo-Mob.  I didn't try all the options, but I took 72 images.  Here is a good representation of the types of effects produced from these cheap little apps....this if so much fun I may not go back to my dslr for a while!  At the end of the week, I'll send a few of these (plus some others) to Sarah for her blog.  (There are a lot of images here, so I understand if you get bored and aren't as excited about this as I am!)

1 comment:

  1. i love this little experiment! its awesome. i am buying new apps!
    def, def submit! we've got a celebrity guest judge... seriously!

    ReplyDelete