Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring cleaning


I've been a little under the weather today, so I didn't feel like doing much (including thinking of a creative photo).  I'm still in the process of spring cleaning, so I decided to make a little progress since I was stuck in the house.  This is a room we use for reading, my photography printing, any art I do and also it's generally the room we use to store anything we can't find another place to hide.  I hesitate to call it a "junk room" so I'll call it our "studio" (sounds better, huh?).  Anyway, I decided to clean out the bookcases and get rid of 6 years worth of cooking and travel magazines and lots of old books that we've read and need to donate somewhere.  I'm always struck that the process of cleaning is so inherently messy.  I had to get the wide-angle lens to capture the chaos.  Tomorrow I tackle the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment