Thursday, April 15, 2010

George on porch

A very busy day today and since I haven't posted a photo of "subject" (aka George) in a while, I decided to catch a quick shot while we sat on the front porch, had a glass of wine and talked with our neighbors.  I've looked back over my blog and realized that most of the photos of George are when he has a glass of wine (or something) in his hand.  I guess I should say that he doesn't drink all the the time, but it just seems like when we sit down to relax and I have a camera in my hand and he has a glass of wine in his.  I think he's getting a complex, however, therefore, the disclaimer.  I still had my wide angle lens on from my shot yesterday, so it has a little distortion, but I like how the image played out.  It seems like such a Southern spring image....on the front porch on a warm day, sitting among the blooming azaleas....

No comments:

Post a Comment