Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Moses II

Here is another shot of Moses that is similar to one I posted a couple of weeks ago.  The big difference is this is my photo, and the one I posted before was actually shot by my good friend and fellow photographer, Larry Tyler.  We were together when we were taking all of these images and shared our SD cards with one another.  Today when I was downloading all my photos from the trip to my computer, I realized that I had inadvertently posted the one Larry shot rather than my own.  I greatly apologize, Larry, I didn't realize my error until now, and would never lay claim to another person's work.  However, I am happy to have been able to feature Larry's great photo on my blog.  Anyway, here is a slightly different version of Moses.  I like Larry's image better since you can see Moses' eyes in his photo and in mine his eye is covered by the smoke.  Just wanted to set the record straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment