Monday, August 2, 2010

Another foggy day

Okay....the fog and mist that were refreshing and wonderful on Saturday are now officially getting old....I'm starting to mildew and all I want to do is nap.  We were down in the village today and I shot this image of the park in the fog with my iPhone.  I wish I had been carrying my camera, but as I've read "the best camera is the one you have with you".  So, even though it's very noisy (the light was very low because of the mist and fog) and the resolution is low, it seems to capture the moment.  I hope to be more inspired tomorrow.  However, I have another month of posting to celebrate.  Seven months and I haven't missed a day.  For someone who isn't the most disciplined, I'm pretty happy with the fact that I've stuck to this.  I go through periods where I think my photography is progressing and other times I feel I'm in a slump.  Sort of like my golf game....

No comments:

Post a Comment