Monday, April 26, 2010

Time for a photo

George gave me a nice flash for my birthday last year, but I really haven't learned how to use it very well, so I thought I'd play around with it for a few minutes today to see what I could learn.  I put this clock in various lighting settings and then tried out the flash at different levels of intensity and different bounce angles.  There was probably too much ambient light to notice much difference, so the photos looked fairly similar.  At least I learned a little bit about the different settings on the flash attachment.  Unfortunately, the manual for the flash isn't very detailed, so I think I'm going to need to get some more in-depth information to learn what I'm doing.  For some reason, flash photography intimidates me a little bit, so it's something I really need to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment